Tours of the Latino Cultural Center are free and last approximately 30-45 minutes. Groups of more than 80 should allocate 1 to 2 hours to complete the tour. Reservations are required a minimum of 4 weeks in advance, with any cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled tour.
If your group is interested in scheduling a tour of the Latino Cultural Center, please submit the completed tour request form to Jessica Trevizo by email to email@example.com or by fax at 214.670.0633. Questions? Please call 214-670-7952.
- The Latino Cultural Center building designed by award winning Mexican architect Ricardo Legorreta
- Rotunda – Orientations mural by Celia Alvarez Muñoz
- Theatre Lobby-“La Danza de la Tierra”, mural by Judy Baca
- Plaza – Granite Weaving by Jesus Moroles
- Outdoor Sculpture Courtyards – “El Nuevo Mundo”, Flying Pegasus, by Sam Torres
- Gallery – Current exhibition
Educational Field Trips
The LCC’s curriculum is designed for students in grades 3-12. All lessons are specifically tailored to meet TEKS guidelines and coincide with exhibits at the center. This allows for greater appreciation of the center as well as serving as reinforcement for the lessons taught in the classroom. For curriculum lessons email Jessica Trevizo at firstname.lastname@example.org